Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day and Crystal's Wedding

We have had a busy last few weeks. I have started back teaching on the 26th and on until the 5th. It's not too bad, we have dissected frogs and will be doing a fun field day on Tuesday. I love the last few days of school. But the highlight of the last week or so has been Crystal's wedding. We went to Rexburg to see her and her husband, David Baughman, get married and sealed in the Rexburg temple on the 23rd. The sealing ceremony was beautiful as was the bride. She was radiant that day.

Here is Andrew and his family of 13, plus David. They really do look great! I was in the sister photo and I look forward to seeing that one. It should turn out cute. Her colors were gorgeous and very springy.
Later that night at the reception, Leah found her aunt Emily's shoes and decided to give them a spin. I, along with other guests at the reception were quite impressed that she was able to walk so well in these high heeled wedges. Impressive!


The following three pictures are from a few that Julie took. She is starting her own photography business. She has amazing photoshopping skills. I decided to use her a bit and had her take some family photos of us, I hope they turn out good and I'll post them when we get them. If you are interested in her fine work you can check her out at http://juliegerszewski.blogspot.com/.

Andrew did this to their car!

Lisa and Bryan gave this to Andrew as his graduation card. It was very creative, I wish I had thought to do some thing so cute for him. Instead he gets a new suit. Oh well... :)
This was memorial day. Leah woke up and wanted to go outside so I put her sandals on and we took a stroll around the yard, one of my favorite things to do.

Grandpa was getting ready to plant the garden.
Later, we put up the trampoline and Leah loved it. So did Andrew and Zack apparantly.



While Leah was jumping, Lily was in the cool grass getting her picture taken. She wasn't too pleased.
These are from the week before but I thought I would post them. Sundays are sometimes my favorite day because I love getting my girls all dressed up. So here is Leah's ensemble. She looks like she is getting baptized or something.
Here is Lily's outfit, provided by Sara. She looks so good in that lovely salmon color.
Here are the three stooges doing what they do best. Eating lots and lots of dessert, fed to them by Sara.

Here is my little cuddle-bug. Andrew wraps her up so tight but she loves it though and falls asleep just like this each morning after a good meal.

3 comments:

liz and dennis said...

what darling pictures of the little girls...the ones of leah and the wedge heels were cute and the ones of the three little girls are fabulous. can't wait to see you all next weekend.

Kim said...

Man, you must have good taste in little girl clothes, since our girls always have the same ones! We will have to hang out when you guys move up this way. Oh, and the splash park is in Rexburg, in good ole Porter Park! It is so fun. Leah would love it. We'll have to plan a trip there with ya! When are you moving?

Alan and Shelley said...

The pictures are all great. Lily looks so sweet in the last one, of course she IS sweet. I love the pics of the dirty-faced three stooges. They are so cute. You got some good pics of them. Crystal looked beautiful. I hope Lily grows up to look just like her. What pretty sis's Andrew has.