Very cute pictures. I love to look at Lily's eyes when I click on the pictures to make them big. She is such a little sweetheart. I wish I could squeeze her right now.
Leah's little picture is adorable. Nice lighting! I hope when I have kids they will be just as cute as yours. Although I had a dream a few years back, and teh feeling was reaffirmed many times, that I would have a house full of boys. Lucky, huh?
We love being on the farm where Andrew is a farmer and I'm a farmer's wife. It's great! We have been married for 6 years and have two beautiful babes, Leah and Lily.
4 comments:
SOOOO cute!
So Lovely!
Very cute pictures. I love to look at Lily's eyes when I click on the pictures to make them big. She is such a little sweetheart. I wish I could squeeze her right now.
Leah's little picture is adorable. Nice lighting! I hope when I have kids they will be just as cute as yours. Although I had a dream a few years back, and teh feeling was reaffirmed many times, that I would have a house full of boys. Lucky, huh?
Post a Comment