I just had the urge a week ago to run down to Rexburg and grab a few cans of paint. I love adding color to my life so I did just that. I added color everywhere!
BEFORE
After
Before
After
Before
After
Thanks to the Walkers we were able to get it all done in just two days! It feels like we live in a new house, I love it!














10 comments:
Oh my goodness. I was just looking at some before and after shots of home decorating and I thought lets just check to see if someone put up a new blog and I am amazed at your before and after shots. I love the colors. Doesn't it just make your whole house feel new? And to think that it all happened in two days. I'm glad that the Walkers are such good friends. Are you going over to their house to paint next week?
Morgan, that looks fantastic! I'm impressed! I honestly wish I could do the same. I'm just waiting. Some day.
nice morg!! It looks awesome, and I'm so impressed that you just did that on a whim. I have lived in this house 2 yers now, and I am still trying to decide what colors I want and where. :)
Wow Morgan! That is pretty much what I say to everything you post on your blog! You are so artistic and fun! I wish you could come help me with decorating my home.
That quilt you gave me is so amazing. Thank you so much!Spencer is working on getting his picture taken on it so he can send it to you. ;)
Thank goodness for ColorSplash with David Bromstad! He would be so proud! Glad we were able to help out....those colors sure makes coming over to your house more enjoyable... =)Just kidding...but seriosly...you do impress me Morgan! You want to do something and you DO it!!!!
I love, love, LOVE it!!! I'm a huge fan of color! That house has been completely transformed since I have lived there.
I like how you can see all of the colors together because your floor plan is so open. Each a different color but how they all compliment one another. Good Eye. I really hope you are going to come down for the reunion. I need a Lily/Leah fix, well and a Morgan fix too.
Morgan you have done a great job with that house it is amazing how different it looks. Good Job
Wow! it looks great! I can't wait to see it!
Morgan,
Love it! Colors are so hard to decide on, and you did a wonderful job. I hope you are enjoying Rexburg area!
Diane
Post a Comment