Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Idaho!

Leah, Grandma Baum and I came to Idaho for a little while before I have to go back to school. We hope to see lots of family and friends before we go back on Sunday. Andrew, unfortunately, had to stay home to work, do homework and catch up on sleep. I promised to keep posting pictures so that he doesn't miss us too much.

I know this isn't me or Leah but it's of the kids "helping" rake leaves in Sara's backyard.

Grandpa Baum and Leah doing what they do best!

Zack doing what he does best?

1 comment:

sara said...

i knew you'd have something new up. I was able to fix the computer. I just worked on it and then decided to shut it down and it worked. I think it did have something to do with your memory card. But all is well now. Hope your having a great time. Great Pix. I wonder who took them?

sara