I suppose you realize that you have two of the cutest girls on this earth. I am so glad that I got to at least see the pictures of the pool party. I am so looking forward to Thursday for so many reasons.
Well shoot! I go to California for three days and you have a pool party without me. It looks like it was fun, but I didn't see anypics of Lily getting wet or of you either. We'll be home tomorrow late. Jack did so well and I cried. It was so good for us to come down here. I'm glad grandpa came with us. Such a good weekend for all of us.
I love to see pictures of the girls. They are so cute at their pool party. I especially like the pictures of Leah eating. I remember how eating outside makes a simple sandwich turn into something special. I'm looking forward to that third weekend in August when I will be with you all again.
We love being on the farm where Andrew is a farmer and I'm a farmer's wife. It's great! We have been married for 6 years and have two beautiful babes, Leah and Lily.
4 comments:
I suppose you realize that you have two of the cutest girls on this earth. I am so glad that I got to at least see the pictures of the pool party. I am so looking forward to Thursday for so many reasons.
Well shoot! I go to California for three days and you have a pool party without me. It looks like it was fun, but I didn't see anypics of Lily getting wet or of you either. We'll be home tomorrow late. Jack did so well and I cried. It was so good for us to come down here. I'm glad grandpa came with us. Such a good weekend for all of us.
Love, Mom
Oh how fun!!! Sounds like a party to me--and your girls look so cute in their suits. I can't wait until we get a lawn and can go outside more. :)
And I LOVE the pics of you and Leah in your other post. SO cute!
I love to see pictures of the girls. They are so cute at their pool party. I especially like the pictures of Leah eating. I remember how eating outside makes a simple sandwich turn into something special. I'm looking forward to that third weekend in August when I will be with you all again.
Post a Comment