Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've been busy lately!!




Remember when I was working on this and asked you what you thought it was?
Well, this is what it turned into!


Yes, North Fremont High put on Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and I helped out a ton! Sheesh it was a lot of work but it turned out great and I am glad that I helped out and that it was such a success.

I enjoyed directing, sewing, doing make up, helping with sets and a lot more but needed to get back to my life!

4 comments:

Giles Fam said...

what do you mean, "lately"? you always seem to be busy doing something! :) how fun!

sara said...

The coat looks amazing. I did not realize that you were involved in every aspect of the play. I wish I could have seen it.

Becky and Brad said...

Morg, you have been busy!! You always look busy, but you always look like you're having so much fun. How does it feel to have your parent's back home? They are home now aren't they? Well, have you heard about the roommate reunion that Char is putting on in Bearlake? If you haven't heard about it let me know because I want to make sure you know when it is. Love you!! Becky

david and crystal said...

Great Job Morgan! I had no idea you were directing a play and making costumes. How wonderful. You inspire me to be more involved with my community! The coat looks amazing!