Since the last post we have been doing a lot of fun things. We spent a few days at Aunt Jenny's doing a lot of crafts, making headbands and bags. We had a fun time making lots of cute things, you will have to check out Jenny's blog soon to see all of the headbands we made. I just posted a few.
While at Jenny's we jumped in the hot tub. Leah and Lily loved it. But I had to take them out after not too long because it was pretty darn hot!

Lily started to get a bit daring and dove in.
This next series of pictures are of our fun in the Fuller/Grandpa's yard. Oh the fun you can have with the Fauverettes!


We are sad because we have to leave tomorrow! But we have had such a fun time and wish that we lived a little closer so that we could come more often. I think someone at home is missing us terribly so we better get home to him. ;)



















1 comment:
I love seeing the pictures of the girls. Ikeep going back to the pictures of lily in the hot tub and Leah with the bat. I think you have a good camera there. Keep posting pictures of everyone. Get some of grandpa too. Love you.
Post a Comment