what a cute little blog. You will have to show me how you did it. I am going to book my flight soon. How would you feel about about picking me up around noon on wed. and dropping me off at about 6:45 in the morning on Sunday. Will you guys be driving home on that Sunday. Let me know and I will go ahead and book my Delta flight.
We love being on the farm where Andrew is a farmer and I'm a farmer's wife. It's great! We have been married for 6 years and have two beautiful babes, Leah and Lily.
3 comments:
The girls are so cute! It turned out really nice. Lily looks just like a little Morgan!
what a cute little blog. You will have to show me how you did it. I am going to book my flight soon. How would you feel about about picking me up around noon on wed. and dropping me off at about 6:45 in the morning on Sunday. Will you guys be driving home on that Sunday. Let me know and I will go ahead and book my Delta flight.
what a cute idea!!!
Post a Comment