She is so cute! I hope you got enough photos so that you can send me one! I have the perfect frame to put it in..
I don't know exactly when I'll see you again. When you say end of the year does that mean end of school year in May? I sure hope so! I can probably come up for a weekend of fun if you just tell me when. (I'll be working full time down here this summer.. not a lot of vacationing.) Otherwise I'll have to wait until you all come down here for the Shakespearean Festival! I'm so excited for that...
We love being on the farm where Andrew is a farmer and I'm a farmer's wife. It's great! We have been married for 6 years and have two beautiful babes, Leah and Lily.
4 comments:
She is so cute! I hope you got enough photos so that you can send me one! I have the perfect frame to put it in..
I don't know exactly when I'll see you again. When you say end of the year does that mean end of school year in May? I sure hope so!
I can probably come up for a weekend of fun if you just tell me when. (I'll be working full time down here this summer.. not a lot of vacationing.)
Otherwise I'll have to wait until you all come down here for the Shakespearean Festival! I'm so excited for that...
Beautiful!
Wwhat a little cutie pie. She looks like a big girl posing for that picture.
So cute!
Post a Comment