Monday, March 3, 2008

How is Leah? Oh she's fine.....

So our little bug has been doing really well. Lately she has been trying, for the life of her, to sit up. Each time she has to get in her carseat she has to try and sit up. She can't of course but she tries real hard. It's actually quite comical to think that her abs are getting so strong! Anyways here are a few pictures of her lately in her basinette in her cute room and in her cute hat and orange "Crazy" pants.



Leah and I love her bunting that Aunt Lizzy made for her. It is so soft because it's mostly made out of minky. I don't really know how to spell that word.



When ever I put a headband on her this is what faces she pulls. I can't help it but laugh at her.



Is it wrong that I think this picture is hilarious? I literally laugh out loud each time I see it. I love when I catch pictures of her crying because she still is darling.

And yet, two seconds later, she's A OKAY!

A little up close and personal but that's the way she is especially sharing the wealth of all that slobber!

Lately I have been really into improving our household. I have been going to IKEA and finding really great deals on home improvement stuff like curtains! These are the ones I picked out for our room. Andrew keeps asking me why I do this. And I keep telling him because I actually WANT to come home now, unlike our last place which I dreaded going home!

What do you think?

6 comments:

sara said...

CUTE! It's amazing what a little color and a few draperies do to a room. Those pictures of Leah are hilarious. I love her in the basinette. so darling.

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

I love the curtains! I think that curtains make a room more comfortable and warm. When we switched from vertical blinds to curtains in our living room it just made it feel so much better in there! Leah is getting so big and so cute!

Stacy said...

Please include me in your next trip!!

liz and dennis said...

she's getting so big and growing so fast! what a joy she is. i love to look at all your cute and silly pics. by the way, the rooms look great. liz

Julie Snelders said...

Cute curtains! Don't you love IKEA? We have one really close to our new house,so I'm there a lot! Leah is getting so big. I hope we can meet up sometime over the summer so I can see her in person.

Miranda Gutierrez said...

Your room is super cute! Way classy...