Friday, February 29, 2008

Parent Teacher Conferences

Well this was my view for 8 hours in two days time (Wed. and Thurs.). With a school of over 200 faculty members, it tends to look overwhelming with all of the parents. This picture, however, was towards the end of the night when there weren't very many parents and the faculty members were up taking breaks. Fortunately, I didn't have any irate parents and I was also able to sit by my favorite two people at school, Barbara Turpin (could be my grandmother) and Beth Higginbotham (a year older than I). I love them both and it made for an actually enjoyable evening. Leah was able to have her first experience of PTC on Wednesday because I had her with me. Let's just say that the parent's were extra nice. They all loved her of course and were interested to see how she turned out considering last PTC I was about to POP. Anyways, Leah did get to go and spend time with her aunts on Thursday night so I was solo. And as for today, I have the day off, which is absolutely beautiful. I have already lived it up by doing a little laundry, watched "A Room With A View" and played a little Ticket to Ride online.

No comments: