Monday, February 25, 2008

Hai Yaw!!

Late one evening on a Monday night, Leah Schauerhamer got ready to RUMBLLLLLE.

To warm up she did five hundred jumping jacks......

Leah, ready to fight. Evil in her eye as she faces her opponent "The Great White Feline", down .... Da da da.....

She springs into action and pounces across the ring.....

landing on "The White" with great force.....


The battle continues as Leah thrashes and gouges at her opponents eyes and ears...


Victory is hers as she throws the opponent down for the final knockout.

But wait.... She's not done.... it's on to bigger and badder enemies.

........

.....

......

.....

Leah, once again victorious.... maybe next time it will be "Kitty" that takes the whippin'. :)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

She is so cute. I love the first knockout of Andrew.

Alan and Shelley said...

Wow! I think you should enter her into some competitions with other stuffed animals. I like the picture of her eyeing the white kitty across her pink blanket. So this is what you two do for fun; make up little stories about Leah.

Giles Fam said...

OK--that is too dang cute! I love the crazy pics you take with Leah. Too funny!!