
Leah is sick sick sick. I can't believe this happened, well I guess I can. She was surrounded by sickness last week and it was bound to happen. She has a really bad cold and has been coughing and crying and sneezing and crying and has a sore throat... oh and did I mention that she cries? Actually, she can't really cry it's more of a wheezing and you can just tell that she is miserable. The first two nights were absolutely the worst nights of our life. She was so sick and we had to stay up and take care of her and we were really really tired. Last night (Sunday night) she slept most of the night and only woke up maybe twice. So we are hoping it's on the outs. I'm just thankful that it happened over the long weekend and that my family was here for Esme's blessing to help take care of her. I don't know what I would have done had I had to go to school this morning! Well thanks to
and loved ones we will soon make it through this first illness.

Here is Kitty trying to comfort Leah in her time of trial. She is so concerned that she keeps jumping on us during the middle of the night right when we get Leah to sleep. That darn cat!
1 comment:
Poor Baby! Is she doing any better? I hope so. I can't wait to see her little happy face again. It's been hard to see her so miserable.
Post a Comment