Monday, May 5, 2008

Spouse Tag!

This is a spouse tag so you do it for your spouse!

1. What is his name? Andrew Glen Schauerhamer
2. Who eats more? Sometimes Andrew is a bottomless pit. And sometimes so am I, especially when French fries are involved!
3. Who is more sensitive? Anyone who knows me knows that I am. And since the pregnancy it has just gone downhill. I will say though, the moment Leah was born Andrew poured on the waterworks and didn’t get over that for about a half an hour! It was really really sweet! I loved it…
4. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We used to switch every once in a while but we only have one lamp and that’s where I sleep. I’m the reader he is the snoozer!
5. What meals do you cook together? We have been cooking together a lot lately; Andrew really is into helping and trying new things. He isn’t one to sit on the couch and make me do all the work. Which I do love about him…
6. Who is more stubborn? GOOD QUESTION! Sometimes I think I am but honestly he is really really stubborn until I just go behind his back and do what I want and then he’s like, “This was a really good idea!” Example: riding UTA to BYU saving hundreds of dollars on gas money!
7. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Surprisingly enough, he is. Because I’m never wrong! J
8. Who is more clean? We're about the same, I'd say. Equally clean, equally messy :)
9. Who has more siblings? Um… definitely him! Hence the 11 brothers and sisters to my 2.
10. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I do in some ways while he does in others, when it comes to school, definitely me, when it comes to work and money, definitely him. I think as far as disciplining our children I believe that will be my department. But we’ll see.
11. What do you like to do together? Andrew and I love to play games. Though I keep trying to swear off playing games with him because he always wins and it drives me CRAZY! But we continue because I love games and I always have. We also like to read books together and we like to watch reality TV shows. We like spending time with family and of course playing with Leah.
12. Who eats more sweets? I am not really a sweet person, I’m more of a savory person. Andrew loves his licorice and his gummy bears!
13. His Guilty pleasures? Computer games, especially War Craft. I know, he’s your typical nerd… Chips and Salsa by the boat load.
14. How did you meet? Andrew and his brother Jeremy came over to our apartment looking for a previous roommate of mine and Andrew invited us to come play games with him and we did and then we watched a movie, played ping pong, played foosball and also went out to eat. It was like a seven hour evening spent together. He asked me out for the following night and we played ping-pong at the Ridge lounge and he let me win. SMART MOVE!
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me. Though He might say otherwise. :P
24. His best features? His love for planning for the future, in a very roundabout way. He is very kind to everyone. I’ve never seen him get overly mad at anyone unless it’s Utah city drivers! He is also soo good with children. Andrew is always taking the Jorgensen kids out to play in the snow or to go out and play on the grass to do Buckin bronco or just to play silly games. I also love that Andrew accepts any calling, he is now the Sunday School president and is really determined to do a good job. Previously he was a counselor in the young men’s. I love that he is dedicated to the gospel.
Love you!

So now I tag Stacy, Lizzy, Jennifer, Mom AND Dad, and anyone else who wants to be tagged!

1 comment:

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

It was fun getting to know Andrew--especially since we all haven't spent a lot of time together. I had no idea how you guys met, so that was fun reading about. And I know how you feel about him always winning at games--Kenny is the same way, especially with Risk, and it drives me crazy as well (sigh).