Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cheeseball.... or Goofball. I don't know which.

Leah has been such a sweetheart lately and we have been able to get her to laugh quite a bit. She gets all wheezy from laughing when I hold her and gallop through the house like a horse. Mind you I would only do it for her...Anyways, she has been doing really well at pretty much everything. We are still working on that sitting up thing but I don't think it will be too much longer. She loves her cow toy (it's one of those that you pull and it rattles as the string gets shorter and shorter,wow... I hope you know what i'm talking about) Anyways, the other day as we were going to work I kept hearing the rattling and her start to talk to it. In her own way of course. She is getting so big and very alert and I love it. I thought I would post some her recent looks and faces. Ones that I love the most....

"Hey mom.... I just did a little number in my pants."

"Who let the dogs out, Whooo Whooo Whoo, Woo Whoo?"

um..... can we say cheeseball?


"So Long Farewell~"

5 comments:

liz and dennis said...

i love seeing pictures of leah if i can't see her in person. this is the next best thing and i keep checking you blog and stacey's for new pictures of the kidlets and i'm so happy when there are new ones. i think i can see her tonsils in the 'so long farewell' pic. singing and dancing, that's a good combo for a vaudeville act.

Alan and Shelley said...

I just got home from IF because I needed a little time away from snowville. The first thing I did was head into the mall and look at baby clothes. But, sadly for you, I didn't buy anything; just had to look at them and think of Leah. There were the cutest little pink running shoes, and some cute little white sandals, and whole bunches of others, and it was lucky Leah wasn't there or I would have gone crazy and bought some. I refrained and now I'm home and get to see new pictures of her on your blog. She is so cute and looks very healthy and I love that one smile where you can't see her lips. I think that is going to be one of her Leah looks. Dad says it reminds him of you. I don't remember you doing that, but he must. Keep taking more pics. Love mom.

sara said...

The many faces of Leah and I love them all. I just can't seem to get enough of her and I see her quite often considering.

Stacy said...

I think she fits both names! You have got to add in adorable. Pretty deep convertation tonight. Let's play games tomorrow night if we are all together. I can't wait for Andrew to join in!

Giles Fam said...

Ok, the pictures you take of her are seriously hilarious! so cute!