Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring! Spring! Spring!

Oh the barnyard is busy in a regular tizzy.... da dum dum dum.... all because of the season. Spring Spring Spring. I forget most of the rest of the words. Well, today is absolutely beautiful. It was yesterday too. It puts me in a good mood. Leah wore her Easter dress today so I was able to get her picture taken finally. I am sure you recognize it but it is still so cute I can't resist squeezing and kissing her. Today in church, Andrew asked me why Leah had glitter all over her face and head. I answered by saying that it was from my lipstick. He said Sheesh! Its ALL over her! I said "I know". :) So here are her latest photographs

These two pictures are for my mom, "Nobody puts baby in the corner!"

Funny.....Baby likes the corner! : )

4 comments:

sara said...

Hilarious. She does look as if she really is enjoying the corner. I understand about the kisses. I can't keep from nuzzling her either. There is just something about sweet little yummy cheeks and necks.

liz and dennis said...

those pictures are great. poor little baby in the corner! who would do such a thing?
and yep, i'd be smothering her with kisses too if i could. what a sweetheart.

Alan and Shelley said...

How funny! She looks happy in the corner. I think she does well sitting up and that is why she has that self-satisfied look. How cute she looks in her Easter dress. Ask Andrew if he would rather have the glitter all over him or her. Maybe he would like that.

Stacy said...

What do you need a boppy for, you have the corner. Ha!