Monday, April 21, 2008

Should be a good week!

Andrew is officially done with classes for the Winter Semester. He finished on Friday and has this whole week off. He quit Dominoes and is a stay at home dad, for a week that is! He is in such a good mood and always wants to do dishes and make meals. Can we say BEAUTIFUL? He even watched Gilmore Girls with me last night.
So here he is enjoying his time off with his witto weah.

I love Leah's face!


This one's kinda funny too.

Who knew it would be so difficult to get a good picture of both of them.

Leah has recently found her feet. They are her favorite toy!


Beautiful baby~
Oh yeah. She also found her fist.


Gotta love those rosey cheeks.

Stacy took some pictures of Leah and Esme yesterday and they are super cute so hopefully she gets them up soon, then I will post some myself.

3 comments:

Snelders said...

Wow - a husband that gets excited about doing the dishes?! I'm impressed! I bet it feels good to have a little break from work and school. Anyway, Leah sure is a cutie!

Alan and Shelley said...

Oh my goodness, I remember those days of getting another semester done. Leah looks so happy to have her daddy at home with her. I love her smiley face. they look like they've also been able to catch up on some napping.

Stacy said...

It will go on the blog tomorrow!