
She is really working on sitting up and we hope that it happens soon! I think she looks so big when she sits up although she is still the smallest at Kinderbeets, That's including the little boy that was born in January!

Oh dear... She fell over!

And flipped over and is doing that strange superman exercise!

What strong muscles!

It's swimmin time!
Yes we took her swimming last night at the pool and it didn't really last that long. She got a little cold and was really really tired. But it's okay we got what we wanted! Pictures!


Maybe next time we will go earlier in the day and maybe outside in the pool at our condo once it's open! We will have to have a pool party and invite everyone!
3 comments:
Adorable! I love the last where she is holding her toes.
She's so CUTE in her little swim suit! I bet you can't wait until she's sitting up. That's the best -at that point, they can entertain themselves for a brief amount of time and if you have to leave the room for a second, you know they aren't going anywhere. Once they start crawling, its a totally different story! Anyway, she looks like she's getting close.
She looks like its going to happen any day now. I mean the sitting up not the swimming. Love her little swimming suit and good thing to get her used to water. Maybe you can have freddy Froggie swimming lessons like Zack and I did when he was a baby. Love those pictures.
Post a Comment