What cute girls. I know that you are on your way. In fact you may very well be flying over Chicagoland even as I type this, but hopefully you will get a chance to read your comments while traveling. I'm so happy that your girls have costumes that they can wear coats under. So smart for Ashton Idaho Halloweens. I especially love the pictures of Lily and the cats.
We love being on the farm where Andrew is a farmer and I'm a farmer's wife. It's great! We have been married for 6 years and have two beautiful babes, Leah and Lily.
2 comments:
What a cute lion and clown. Have a good time on your trip. Be safe!
What cute girls. I know that you are on your way. In fact you may very well be flying over Chicagoland even as I type this, but hopefully you will get a chance to read your comments while traveling. I'm so happy that your girls have costumes that they can wear coats under. So smart for Ashton Idaho Halloweens. I especially love the pictures of Lily and the cats.
Post a Comment