Cape Cod was my favorite part of my entire trip. It was beautiful and so lush! We were worried as we were driving to our campsite that we would get dumped on. We had previously planned on Russell and me sleeping in the two man tent while Leslie and Jason slept out under the stars but we didn't want to risk them being swept away in a flood of rain so we all slept in the tent together. It was the first time I had ever slept without anything covering me and been completely comfortable, it was so surprisingly warm and not to mention muggy! I'm sure that Jason and Leslie were extremely uncomfortable but Russell and I slept quite well! Check out our makeshift canopy! Oh did I mention we forgot a flashlight?
Camping
What I learned: You don't need a flashlight to make amazing food, just a Chef Leslie and some amazing ingredients! We had shrimp, asparagus, mushroom, zucchini, tomato and couscous tin foil dinners! For dessert we had grilled lemon pound cake with steamed berries and whipped cream on top. AMAZING!
Cape Cod is absolutely beautiful! I want to take my family back here someday and swim in the ocean for days and lay on the beach and enjoy the amazing view!
What I learned: The Atlantic ocean is way more salty than the Pacific!
No comments:
Post a Comment