Saturday, April 25, 2009

Andrew has graduated and we girls are soo happy!

Congratulations, Andrew! We know you have worked hard and we know that it has been tough dealing with finals and tough classes. We just wanted to applaud you for all you have done for our little family!
We, Leah and I, tried to find something to entertain ourselves while waiting for the convocation to start at the Marriott Center. Believe me it is hard to entertain Leah for more than 5 seconds.

I know you can't really tell but this is Andrew as the graduates marched in to Pomp and Cirmcumstance. He was in a big hurry to get that diploma I guess.
Here they are, the science colleges.
Andrew is the one in the blue gown and blue hat with yellow tassel. hehe :) One big (actually little but growing) happy family!!!
Notice the white foggy-ness at the bottom of the pictures, this is a result of Leah getting her grubby little hands on my camera when I wasn't looking. Oh well..
So here are all of Andrew's family members who showed up for the graduation. I am so glad they all came and so is Andrew it was so nice to have them all both days and to have the fun little outing at Wheeler Farm.
So the guy that took this picture told us to say Foo Foo instead of Cheese and I guess I was the only one dumb enough to actually say "Foo Foo". I know call me stupid! Everyone else looks really good though!
The next few shots are entitled "What Will Andrew Come Up With Next?"


And the next few shots are entitled "My Girls"
Awwww! Cute!

5 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

OOOHHH! I love all the pictures. We are so pleased and proud of Andrew getting that diploma. Way to go Andrew! What a happy day when school will be done with. I'm so glad that you had a good day and that you (Morgan) were able to go to the graduation. Its important, and so good that all the Schauerhamers got there. When I graduated, it was just me and your dad. But very worth it and alan's was a lot funner, because we had you with us. The girls will always look up to you both because you have done this. You are a good example to them and all your family. The girls are beautiful, and I miss them so much. Give them hugs and kisses for me.

The Schauerhamers said...

What darling girls. What will Andrew dream up next? I am glad that you were able to be a part of the graduation events and spend time with the in-laws.

Giles Fam said...

Awww--so cute! And can I just say that I am so happy that there were actually some pictures of you in there!? You look so beautiful!!! And congrats on the graduation! What a great accomplishment!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Andrew. Everyone of you look well and happy. What a sweet family. I'm glad that Leah seems to be enjoying Lily.

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW!!! We are so happy for you...I bet it's a great feeling. We will be able to have that same feeling next weekend and we are so excited to be done! An announcement is on it's way to you guys. I'm glad all is well with the girls, especially Lily. :)