Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photography

I've decided to start a photography blog, it's a self help type blog for me and for others if they want to learn about photography along with me. Check it out at the following address.

www.morganexposure.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Alan and Shelley said...

I can't get it.

Snelders said...

Cute new blog - I'm excited to check it often! I tried to leave a comment on it, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Anyway, another lens you might like is the 50mm with the 1.8 f-stop. I bought this one about 9 months ago and I L.O.V.E. it! Its a fairly inexpensive lens (I think I paid about $120 for mine) and I use it quite often. I use it mostly in Manual Mode so that I have complete creative control - especially in setting my aperture. I can't wait to use it to take new baby Cooper's portraits :).